Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Birthday time

The members of the triple threat are now all three years old!  Loudena's birthday was in July, Zion Hope's was last week, and Fritzlin's is this week.  I am not sure what is more challenging.....three 2 year olds or three 3 year olds, but they sure are cute!  They are playing together quite well these days, and Zion talked about them all the time while we were in the States.  I wish I would have taken their picture together today, but alas, other things were calling my name.  Like six toddlers getting ready for birthday cake, and many more children here to celebrate.  I did get a few of the birthday twins. Hope you enjoy!








Children of the Promise has given permission for the posting of the photos on this site.  Photos taken of children in the care of Children of the Promise are not to be posted publicly without explicit permission given by Children of the Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment